Blue Goose Texas Pond’s 14th Annual Golf Tournament
Proceeds Benefitting the Following Charities
North Texas Food Bank | Texas Pond Scholarship
Friday, June 5, 2020 6:45 a.m. Registration & Breakfast; 7:45 a.m. Ball Drop with an 8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
12:30 p.m. Lunch
Bear Creek Golf Club: 3500 Bear Creek Court, Dallas, Texas 75261
- All sponsorships need to be approved by the Golf Committee Sponsorship Coordinators.
- Sponsorship payment must be received prior to May 15, 2020.
- Hole Sponsor will have signage at applicable Hole.
- Breakfast or Lunch Sponsors will have signage at Breakfast or Luncheon.
- Recognition in Blue Goose Newsletter.
- Table Tent Signage.
- Only one sign per golf hole (if one splits cost with another vendor partner- both names will appear on a single sign).
- Hole assignment to be determined by date sponsorship money is received.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Bear Creek. Water and snacks can be provided by sponsor from off-site.
- Representatives of Hole Sponsorship names must be submitted 15 days prior to the event.
- Each Sponsor is responsible for cleanup of all trash around their designated hole. Trash bags will be furnished for cleanup.
Bear Creek offers tent, table and chair rentals for hole sponsor representatives. If you require any of these items at your sponsored hole, please contact Bear Creek directly to make arrangements and purchase.
- 1 Tent, 1 Table, & 2 Chairs Combo: $75
- 1 Tent: $60
- 1 Table & 2 Chairs: $25
- 1 Cooler & Ice: $25
Non-Golfers wanting to attend and have breakfast or lunch, the cost per person will be $25.00 per meal. Payment must be received 15 days prior to the tournament, as we need to give Bear Creek final food count. No on-site meal orders/payments.
Donations for golfer gift bags are appreciated. All donation items for gift bags should be received by May 20, 2020 to properly prepare the gift bags for the golfers.
Prize Donations welcomed. Blue Goose recognizes prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams, last place team, longest drive and closest to the pin. We request that the prize donations be declared by May 1, 2020 to properly allocate prizes for the winners and/or signage recognition.
Only assigned volunteers may be behind the registration or buffet tables.
No Golf Carts are being provided by Bear Creek for non-golfers. Golf cart cost is $100. Contact Bret Peiffer if you need a cart. This will not be an option on the website to receive payment – check or cash only. Request must be received by May 15, 2020. After that date no requests will be honored.
|Early Bird Pricing Packages
(available until 5/1/20)
|Sponsor Packages||Golf Only Packages||Specialty/Event (Non-Golfer) Packages|
|Platinum||Gold||Silver||19th Hole||Putter||Breakfast||Lunch||Putting||Photo||Ball Drop|
|2 Breakfast/2 Lunch||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|20 Balls for Golf Ball Drop||X||X|
|8 Balls for Golf Ball Drop||X||X|
|4 Balls for Putting Contest||X||X|
|2 Balls for Putting Contest||X|