2018 Golf Tournament
TEXAS BLUE GOOSE POND’S 12TH ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
PROCEEDS BENEFITING THE FOLLOWING CHARITIES:
North Texas Food Bank | Texas Pond Scholarship | Wounded Warriors
Friday, June 8, 2018
Golf Tournament Rules for 2018
- The Signature Sponsor will have their name displayed on a large banner at the registration table, breakfast & luncheon, and on signage at hole #1
- Sponsorship payment must be received prior to May 25, 2018
- Signage at Registration Table
- Signage at Luncheon/Reception
- Recognition in Blue Goose Newsletter
- Table Tent Signage
- Only one sign per golf hole (if one splits cost with another vendor partner- both names will appear on a single sign)
- Signage on a Hole (Hole to be determined by date sponsorship money is received)
- All beverages/snacks must be purchased from Bear Creek
- Beverage/Snack distribution must be approved 15 days prior to the tournament. Upon notification that you would like to distribute a beverage or snack to the players we will put you in contact with a Bear Creek Representative for placing your order.
- Representatives of Hole Sponsorship names must be submitted 15 days prior to the event.
- Ice for Beverages will be furnished by Bear Creek.
- Must provide your own cooler for keeping beverages cold.
- Each Sponsor is responsible for cleanup of all trash around their designated hole. Trash bags will be furnished for cleanup.
Non – Golfers use of Golf Carts cost is $30.00, payable to Texas Pond – Blue Goose.
Non-Golfers wanting to attend and have breakfast or lunch, the cost per person will be $25.00 per meal. Payment must be received 10 days prior to the tournament, as we need to give Bear Creek food count. No on-site meal order/payments
Donations for golfer gift bags are appreciated. All donation items for gift bags should be received by May 25, 2018 to properly prepare the gift bags for the golfers.
Prize Donations welcomed. Blue Goose recognizes prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams, longest drive and closest to the pin. We request that they be declared by May 1, 2018 to properly allocate prizes for the winners and/or signage recognition.
Only assigned volunteers may be behind the registration or buffet tables.
|Friday, June 8, 2018 8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start|
|EARLY BIRD PRICING PACKAGES (AVAILABLE UNTIL 2/1/18)||Sponsor Packages||Golf Only Packages|
|0||Platinum||Gold||Silver||19th Hole||Tin cup||Putter|
|Golf Cart For Sponsor Representatives||X||X||X|
|2 Breakfast/2 Lunch Tickets For Sponsor Representatives||X||X||X|
|Breakfast/Lunch Ticket For Each Golfer||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|20 Balls for Golf Ball Drop||X||X|
|7 Balls for Golf Ball Drop||X||X||X|
|4 Balls for Putting Contest||X||X||X|
|2 Balls for Putting Contest||X|
|Note: all golf registration includes: green fees, shared golf cart, practice range balls, breakfast, lunch & 2 drink tickets.|
To register and pay online for sponsorship or golf, please fill out the form below. If you wish to attend the tournament but do not wish to be a sponsor or golf, please use our Non-Golfer Registration Form.